Reach new markets, maintain contacts and more with Kisbc LLC premium quality Business Cards - one product that no business can survive without! And with Kisbc LLC high standards in quality, service and turnaround, customers are guaranteed to make an impact with some of the finest looking Business Cards in the industry. All for a price that can't be beat.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Introduction of your business
- Introduction of your personal information
- Great for networking events
- Use company-wide for professional business representation
- Mommy Cards
- Student Cards
1000 Double Sided Horizantal Business Card 2 X 3.5 16pt card stock, UV Coating Front Only 4x4 Color both sides.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns / Refund / Reprint Policy
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with KISBC LLC the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a 4over representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact KISBC LLC, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
We will reprint the print job with rush production.
We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with KISBC LLC.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The foregoing is KISBC LLC sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KISBC LLC is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if KISBC LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to KISBC LLC due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. 4over does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. KISBC LLC does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. KISBC LLC is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of KISBC LLCwebsite and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using KISBC LLC standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by KISBC LLC.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
- Please note that KISBC LLC provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
Shipping Policy & Guidelines
We reserve the right to update and revise these Shipping Policy and Guidelines without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as anytime you place an order with KISBC LLC the current Shipping Policy and Guidelines will apply.
If your order is produced at a facility that is close to your location, you may be able to either pick up your order or take advantage of our local delivery service option.
KISBC LLC offers several shipping options, including FedEx and UPS or their related services. Our standard shipping level (“Standard Shipping”) is by ground or economy shipping. Shipping rates will be presented based on what should be the most efficient option available for your order, but you may elect to use an alternative method of shipping during the ordering process.
If you have dated or time sensitive material please plan accordingly; leave plenty of time to receive your order. We strongly suggest that in such circumstances you do not rely on Standard Shipping delivery.
Our shipping charges are based on the rates charged by the carrier, as they may vary from time to time. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge. Please contact our shipping department for more information regarding Saturday shipping. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point, which means ownership and risk of loss transfers to you once we deliver the order to our shipping carrier. If you elect to pick up your order, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) take possession of the order. If you take advantage of our local delivery option, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) accept delivery, or when we leave the order if delivery without a signature has been authorized.
Unfortunately, we cannot use a customer's personal account with UPS, Fed Ex or any other carrier.
The estimated delivery time for any given shipment will vary according to the method of shipping you choose and/or by your location. Please note that although we strive to meet the estimated delivery times, because we use a third-party shipping service, we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If you have time sensitive materials, please make sure you allow sufficient time to receive your order.
When you place an order, you will be provided with the 4over production site where your order will be processed. We have company owned production sites located across the U.S. and your job will generally be allocated to provide the most efficient shipping based on your chosen delivery location. Certain product offerings, however, require production at a specific production sites and the shipping time and charges will be calculated based on that location.
For Standard Shipping to a delivery point within the United States, you can use our Shipping Maps to estimate your package arrival from the time of shipment. Select the Shipping Map that corresponds to the shipping carrier and production site you are provided with at the time of your order. Please Note: these Shipping Maps only provide you with an estimate of the delivery date; we do not guarantee delivery on the date indicated. Also, when estimating your package arrival, the timeframe denoted on the Shipping Maps does NOT include the day of pickup by the carrier or the order turnaround time.
If you select a shipping service level other than Standard Shipping the delivery date will correspond to the service level chosen. Again, the delivery date does not include the day of pickup. If you select the relevant shipping carriers 3 Day, 2nd Air Day, Next Day Air, or some other special delivery level (or their equivalent) this means that the shipper is guaranteeing its shipping service within the time period selected. Note that only these special accelerated shipping services are guaranteed within the time frames given. Standard Shipping is NOT guaranteed to deliver within the estimated arrival time.
Your estimated shipping time is in addition to the order turnaround time you selected during the order process. Add the turnaround time and estimated shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date. Click here for the turnaround time choices.
KISBC LLC will ship to a destination outside of the United States; however, it may be necessary to separately estimate the shipping method and costs. You may be able to enter the destination in order to receive an estimate of the shipping costs, but you should contact KISBC LLC (or the shipping carrier) to receive an estimate of the shipping time involved. All pricing for international shipments is in U.S. dollars. Our pricing includes product and shipping costs only; customs duties and other costs incurred as a result of international shipping are in addition to our costs and you are separately responsible for these costs. We reserve the right to refuse to ship to certain international locations. Please contact our Shipping Department for more information regarding international shipping.
We reserve the right to change the site initially allocated to the production of your order. (For example, equipment failure, natural disaster or order volumes may impact our production capacity requirements necessitating a change in site). Should this happen, you may be informed by email and it may impact your estimated shipping time, etc. You can check our Shipping Maps for the estimated transit time from the new production site.
Our shipping process cannot generally accommodate the aggregation of multiple print orders for shipping purposes; each discrete product ordered will be shipped separately, will require a separate shipping charge, will have its own estimated shipping time, and may arrive on a different date to other products you have ordered. If you are ordering multiple products, it is possible that these may also require different production sites and the estimated shipping time may vary for each separate product. If you are ordering a specially priced package of products, there will be only one shipping charge incurred, however, the individual products may be shipped separately and arrive at different times. If the receipt of multiple products is time sensitive, please plan accordingly as we cannot guarantee that multiple product orders will be received on the same delivery date.
Limited Group Shipping
For certain limited product lines we are able to consolidate multiple orders for group shipping. The Product Builder page will indicate if group shipping is available on your product order.
- The following rules apply to group shipping orders:
- Orders must all be placed at the same time;
- Maximum run size per order (see specific product for details);
- Group shipping must be designated at time of order;
- All orders must be same product type;
- All orders must have same turnaround time (NOTE: Same day turnaround is not available on group shipping);
- Each order must be for the same quantity (e.g., 1,000 business cards);
- Order must go to same address;
- Order must have same contact person.
- Choosing group shipping may add at least one day to your chosen turnaround time. Please factor this into you order time.
- If one or more jobs in the group of orders designated for group shipping is delayed, for any reason, all jobs within the same group will be held and delayed until all jobs are complete. We recommend that you do not choose group shipping for any job that has a time sensitive deadline.
- The due date for all jobs designated for group shipping will be determined by the time of the final approval of the last approved job within the group. If an order for six jobs is placed on a Monday and they are designated for group shipping, but one or more of the jobs are not approved until Wednesday, then the turnaround time and due date will be calculated as if all jobs were approved on Wednesday.
- Once a group of orders has been designated for group shipping we cannot release any part of the order from the group for an alternative mode of shipping (earlier or later).
- A change to the shipping service or address can be made through the link on the site up to the point of bindery only.
We recommend that you do not choose group shipping for any job that has a time sensitive deadline.
Orders that exceed size or weight limitations for the selected delivery level may be divided into multiple boxes. Your order confirmation and/or product tracking information will reflect the number boxes you can expect for your order. If your order is divided into multiple boxes, each box will incur a separate shipping charge and we cannot guarantee that all of the boxes will be received on the same day.
Because our carriers generally do not ship to a Post Office box, it is your responsibility to verify that an actual street address has been entered, and that it is the correct and accurate address (including zip code) for your delivery. Economy Shipping does ship to residential and Post Office Box addresses; however, a correct and accurate address is required. We strongly recommend that you include a telephone contact number in your shipping information. We are not responsible for any delays, losses or increased delivery charges caused by mistaken or incorrect delivery addresses. We are not responsible for any delays or losses of product once the product is delivered to the carrier for shipment.
Please verify that your payment information has been correctly entered. Shipments may be delayed because of improper credit card information and we are not responsible for any delay or loss associated with this.
Holidays may affect and delay your shipping times. Please take holidays into account when estimating your package delivery time.
If a package is not delivered due to a customer refusal (which would include a failure to pick up the product from the carrier, if applicable) or an error made by the customer, e.g., not submitting the proper shipping address, it may cause the package to be reshipped (with the corrected address if applicable), and you will be charged an additional shipping fee for this reshipment. You may also incur additional fees as a result of the inability of the carrier to deliver the order, as well as return fees. Even if you decline to have a product reshipped, you will continue to be responsible for the product cost, original shipping and any additional fees incurred as a result of the product being returned, and you consent to these fees being charged against the credit card used for the transaction.
If, after placing an order, you wish to change the shipping address you may do so up until the time the order is out for delivery. Each time that you request that we intercept and transport an order to a new shipping address (i.e., other than the one currently chosen) you will incur an administrative fee of at least twelve dollars and thirty-five cents ($12.35) as well as any increases in the shipping fees and other charges UPS may impose. You consent to these fees and charges being charged against the credit card used for the transaction.
We will make every effort to adhere to the estimated shipping schedule and delivery date for your order. However, equipment failures, technical problems, shipping delays and other problems beyond our control may delay the printing and delivery process. Under such circumstances rush charges and other production fees may be waived or refunded as applicable, however, such delays are not grounds for cancellation of an order. By placing an order with KISBC LLC you are agreeing that we are not responsible or liable for, and no refund, cancellation or credit will be due as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
Please take note that if you choose a residential address as your delivery address the carrier will typically not require a signature at the time of delivery and the package may be left at the address. If you require a delivery signature, please contact Customer Service.
- The following rules apply to group shipping orders: